Thursday, August 15, 2013

Rocky Road Ice Cream Shake


I'm not much of a sweets girl and I'm quite thankful for that. However, Rocky Road Ice Cream is my weakness. I love it so much and I could easily eat a whole pint of it in one sitting without even thinking twice about it. Now obviously, I can't do that and still reach my goals, so I had to find an alternative: I bought some ON Rocky Road Whey Protein, which is pretty awesome on its own. 

One day after demolishing my legs in the gym pretty bad, I really just wanted to curl up on the couch with some rocky road ice cream and zone out to some TV. A regular protein shake just was not going to cut it. So I came up with this yumminess!

Ingredients: 
1 cup of unsweetened almond milk 
1 scoop of rocky road whey
2 small bananas (frozen bananas will create a more ice cream texture, if frozen skip the ice)
ice

Just blend it all. 

It literally tastes like something you'd get at a diner except its completely guilt free and packs a protein punch 

No comments:

Post a Comment